Fiscal Sponsorship by Kavod v’Nichum
Kavod v’Nichum may choose to provide fiscal sponsorship for non-profit organizations whose mission is in line with ours, including activities and educational efforts regarding caring for the dead, providing comfort to mourners and those who are seriously ill.
Sponsored Organization must sign and follow a Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement.
Sponsorship is for one year. SPONSORED ORGANIZATIONS WILL PROVIDE A QUARTERLY REPORT OF ACTIVITIES. After one year the relationship will be reviewed and may be terminated by either party as stated in the Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement.
A fee schedule is established with the agreement. If fewer than 50 transaction are processed in a year, there is no additional fee. If more than 50 transactions are processed, the parties will agree upon a reasonable transaction rate.
Sponsored Organizations are encouraged to utilize their funds to provide support for their members to participate in Kavod and Gamliel activities.
The Process to Establish Fiscal Sponsorship
- Initial discussion with Kavod v’Nichum Executive Director to determine if fiscal sponsorship is appropriate and feasible for both parties.
- Complete formal application form below
- Review of the application by Kavod v’Nichum Executive Committee – additional information gathering if necessary.
- Preliminary approval or denial.
- Completion of the sponsorship agreement
- Review of the final agreement by the applicant and the Kavod v’Nichum Executive Committee.
- If both parties approve the final agreement, the executive director and a project representative will sign it and the sponsorship will begin.
Application for Fiscal Sponsorship