Planning the Next Chevrah Kadisha and Jewish Cemetery Conference
We are already planning for next year’s conference. If you want to become involved, participate in the Program Planning Committee, or help with logistics, please join the team! Let us know of your interest and skills by emailing info@Jewish-Funerals.org.
We need help in the following areas:
- Local logistical support
- Publicity, advertising, and promotion
- Participation in the program planning committee
- Creative ideas for evening programs and events
- Local things for attendees to see and do
- Be a teacher at the conference – let us know what you have to offer!
- Participate in the shuk – we have a bookstore/shuk that sells books, artwork, etc., during the conference
- Help run the bookstore during the conference
Latest details related to venue and program planning can be seen here.
Send in your ideas for conference sessions! Click here for the form to do that. Deadline for suggestions is December 31, 2019.
Future Venue Ideas
Some ideas for the locations of future conferences are listed here; we encourage you to help us add to this list!
- New Orleans, LA
- Portland, OR
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- New York City, NY